This weekend we went to St. George with my mom,my sister in law Jen and her kids. We had a great time. We went to the indoor pool that they have down there. It's Still a little chilly for outdoor swiming. We took the kids to parks and on a little hike. The kids had a blast. Skye wasn't working with me too good on the picture taking. I couldn't get her to look at me and smile for anything. I would tell her to look at me and she would turn her head to me but her eyes would be looking some where else. I did get a couple of her looking and smiling. A couple out of a 180 pictures. On the way home we stopped at Build A Bear. There used to be one down in St. George but it closed down. Jen promised her kids that they could do that because Matt was with them at Disney on Ice and wouldn't buy them anything there. I figured it was time for Skye to trade in Monkey. Monkey is Skye's security blanket. She has been attached to that thing since we made her at Build a Bear 2 years ago. She actually picked out a bunny this time that ended up matching her room perfect. She named her Tazby or Tazbee. I don't know how you would spell it. I have know clue where she came up with that name. It was fun little get away.
Good luck getting rid of monkey. My mom made Kaylie a blanket to repace her's and it worked for maybe a day or two and back to to the old magical blanket!
Glad we got to go. It was fun even though I was pooping the whole time. And the kids were pretty good, even though SKYE could stay awake later than us every night. She is a trooper. We will have to do a girls trip sometime too.
So much fun! It makes me want to get away ASAP. How fun ti have a little get away with your mom and Jen. Nest time I'm inviting myself;)
ReplyDeleteGood luck getting rid of monkey. My mom made Kaylie a blanket to repace her's and it worked for maybe a day or two and back to to the old magical blanket!
ReplyDeletemandy those pics are adorable. glad you guys had a good time and my water breaking didn't cut the trip short like the last one.
ReplyDeleteGlad we got to go. It was fun even though I was pooping the whole time. And the kids were pretty good, even though SKYE could stay awake later than us every night. She is a trooper. We will have to do a girls trip sometime too.
ReplyDelete