We took Skye skiing yesterday with Matt and Jen's family. WOW!! My kid has absolutely no motivation. This was her 2nd time and I had such high hopes, thinking that she would like it better in the day since her 1st time was at night. I started Corey at 2 1/2 and she did awesome. She has that competitive nature though. I think that helps alot. Skye could careless. She wathes everyone else and pays no attention to what she is doing. Then if she sees a chunck of snow that looks good she just falls over and starts eating away. When she would try she did good. Poor Regan after awhile of that he finally went and sat with her in the lodge and car. I was helping Matt with Cade until Jen and I got the brilliant idea to try to teach each other. She put on my skis and I put on her snowboard. I have to applaud anyone that can get off of a ski lift on a snowboard and not kill themselves. the 1st time I had to dodge a kid that fell so I blamed my crash on that. The 2nd time however, I don't know what happened except that I flipped back and smacked my head so hard that my hat and goggles flew 3ft. We decided that it wasn't too easy to teach another person when you are learning something new yourself. We had a good time though. It's fun to get out and spend the day with family.
yeah. I am glad you have a blog now. Your girls are so adorable. I hope you dont get sick of all the pictures my mom will be showing you. She takes them constantly. We will probably be coming home in may-june-july time. Cant wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteI don't do the blog thing either, maybe someday. I am glad though that Sheri invited me to I could see your cute pictures, and read your fun stories! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDelete