Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2 Months Old

The Tyker Man is 2 months old!! At 2 months, Tyke is cooing up a storm. He does a funny lauga, lauga noise when he has his Binky in his mouth. It is seriously the cutest thing ever!!! At his 2 mo. check-up, he weighs 12 lbs 3oz. and is 24 inches long. I'm very excited to say that I have a baby that is 50 percentile in weight!! Yay!!!!! He is also 79 percentile in length. He seems to be growing great. I did notice him getting a flat head on his left side and have been using the rice bags that the therapist gave me for Skye. After just a few nights using them his head molded right back. I still think we may need to do therapy in the future to loosen up his neck but hopefully we escaped the helmet this time. He is still such a good baby. We have been enjoying every minute with this little guy.
This is the other very cute onesie that my friend made him.


The back view...I love the pockets!!

This one is my very favorite!! Although I wish I would've noticed that the burned edge made his arm look black before I saved it.



 Seriously, could he be any cuter?!?! Love Him!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll show you some neck exercises, they are so easy! Kaylie had to do therapy for her neck so I'm pretty much an expert. lol

    ReplyDelete