Skye brought home an ornament from preschool that she had made. It had her picture in it and a few other things . It wasn't very cute picture but the idea was really cute. So I decided that it would be fun to start a new tradition and have the kids make their own ornaments with their pictures in them each year on Christmas Eve. I figure that it would make for a really fun Christmas tree a few years down the road. So on Christmas Eve we took some quick pictures of the kids before we went over to my parent's house and that night we came home and the girls stuffed their ornaments and put them on the tree before bed. They actually turned out pretty cute. I think it will make for a fun tradition.
The pictures we put in their ornaments...
Skye's finished ornament
 |
| Behind her picture |
CUTE idea!!!!!
ReplyDelete