Jordyn obviously doesn't believe in Less is More. She must think that if one pretty is good than a whole head full of pretties is better. She was loving putting these bows in her hair. She kept running in to get another one after I would put on in for her. You would think that she would keep bows in her hair but she doesn't. She yanks them out almost as fast as I an get one in. I guess it just has to be on her terms like everything else.
 |
| Dad lending a helping hand after one fell out |
 |
| Trying to hold her still so I could get a picture. I think it's hilarious that they are pulling almost the exact same face. She is a miniature girl version of Regan |
 |
| The back view. Running to get another bow |
No comments:
Post a Comment