Last Saturday we went down to Seven Peaks with Matt and Jen. Chad came too and brought the 3 younger kids and we met Toph and Brittany down there. Since Regan was working my mom came to help me out with the kids. Skye loved it!! I wish Regan could have gone so that he could have taken her down some of the big slides. I know she would have loved going down them. Luckily they had some smaller slides and a kiddie pool that she really enjoyed. Jordyn loved it but after a half hour in the water she would start freezing. Poor thing, she doesn't have any body fat to keep her warm. She loved the wave pool and I was so shocked when she followed Skye down a little slide that had water pouring on the kids in the kiddie pool. I don't know why they do that with slides. I have never seen a kid that loves water dumped on them when they are trying to go down a slide. It was fun to spend the day with all of my brothers and their families. Too bad Regan couldn't have been there with us.
{Summer to Winter}
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment