Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Last day in Maui

Our plane didn't leave until 9:50 that night so we were able to do a few things that day. That morning the guys decided that they wanted to go jump off black rock. After, we went down to the hotel lobby where the hotel gave us a farewell ceremony and gave us each a kakui(spelling???) nut lay. For every time we go back they will put a white one on it. I plan to fill ours up with white ones. We went and ate at Leilanis one last time then headed for the IAO Needle. That was the only thing about Maui that was actually prettier in July. The it was back to reality
Jordyn's cute little feet. Just hangin' out in her stroller watching her dad jump off a cliff

Getting up the courage

Ryan

 Regan
 I did have one of Jon jumping but he came over to put some pics on his flash drive and put the pictures in a separate folder which I finally found after looking everywhere in my computer and it was empty. I don't know what happened to it. It's a shame! It was funny. He looked like he was falling.


She kept getting I love you mixed up with hang loose



Skye getting her lay

Ty lost hers from when they came the last time so she got a new one with us







I LOVE Jordyn's cheesy grin and I LOVE Skye's lips in this picture







This is always a comforting



No comments:

Post a Comment