Sunday, June 6, 2010

Nothing To Write About

I'm trying really hard not to make this blog all about pictures but I have nothing interesting to write about and I have a ton of pictures, since that's about all I've been up to lately. We did just get back from St. George again. This time we went with Regan's sister, her 2 girls and his mother. It was way fun and it was nice to have Breanna there to help take care of Skye. She can be a bit of a hand full. We basically did thhe same things we always do. Swimming, eating and shopping. It never gets old. I don't have any pics of this trip because I didn't take a camera. They would probably be the same pics anyways just a couple of new faces. So were my life is a little boring right now I'll post pictures of my girls until there is something exciting to write about.



1 comment:

  1. I think if your life is so boring you should come up and visit me for a day. =)By the way, cute pictures as usual.

    ReplyDelete