I went on a little girl trip to Vegas this last weekend. So much fun!! I was super nervous to leave Jordyn already but she did great. However she gave me the cold shoulder when I came home. She wouldn't come to me and it broke my heart. We stayed at the Luxor hotel (the pyramid). It was pretty cool inside and the pool was awesome. I actually was able to get some what of a tan. We were so excited to be able to see the pawn shop off of the TV show, Pawn Stars but we were bummed to find out that we missed the stars of the show by a day. We laid by the pool, shopped and ate. What else can you ask for in a girls trip? Might just have to do it again.
{Summer to Winter}
10 years ago


Had a great time! Thanks for making me feel so comfortable. You are a doll. I am glad I was able to get to know you. Hopefully we can hang out again sometime.
ReplyDelete